Ban appeal johnijasplayer

Byond Account: johnijasplayer
Character Name(s): Don Dimadon
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): benja3000xd#2334
Round ID of Ban: 21878
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
imagen_2022-09-13_184223692

State your appeal: Hello, I want to clarify that the assault on people was due to the fact that I was doing roleplay of being drugged, because I had found some pills that gave me hallucinations and great speed, I also did not realize that an administrator had sent me a message, this was because I was listening to music and I went unnoticed, I hope you understand that my intentions were not bad and that at the same time I let myself be carried away thank you a little for your attention and I hope that my point of view is considered. And im sorry if my conduct was inappropriate

There are no RP exceptions for our rules on grief. Being on drugs IC does not allow you to run around attacking other players. That being said, the ban was likely a perma based on your failure to respond to the ticket, so I will be reducing this to 3 days (starting from when the ban was placed, so it will be expired now) per our ban progression policy. Please make sure you answer admin PMs rights way to avoid another perma ban.