Ban Appeal Jonneyboy12c

Byond Account: Jonneyboy12c
Character Name(s): Can't remember 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Captain Carnage#6783
Round ID of Ban: 17425

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: Hi, and apologies I know it’s been months since this ban was issued but I don’t really play space station 13 that much and when I hopped back into it the other day and tried to join I got this message pop up. I don’t know who either of these people are (Fizban and Seinte) and I don’t even remember playing the game the date this ban was issued (not saying I wasn’t obviously). I’m not sure if I accidentally got banned with them (just because my name wasn’t actually listed) or I got banned with them for doing something I shouldn’t (like I don’t even really know what multikeying was and had to google it). If this wasn’t a mistake, I know this might not be the right place to talk about it but I’d love just to have more info about the situation (or what I should’ve done). Sorry again for disturbing the admin team and thank you for taking the time to even just read this post about an issue months after it happened and for wasting your time (especially if I am in the wrong here).

Sometimes, our ban evasion system incorrectly picks up someone’s ckey as a banned account, especially if they’ve ever used a VPN. This should be fixed. Please let me know if you’re still unable to log in to the server.

Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you for the speedy reply, I just tried there and it seems I’m still banned, except this time I got a different message

My mistake, I fixed it on one account but not the other. Now you should be able to log in - let me know if this is still an issue.