Ban Appeal - LuannePlatterVoreFan2001

• Byond Account: LuannePlatterVoreFan2001
  • Character Name(s): Tangeringo Mandingo
  • Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Cujo#5659
  • Round ID of Ban: I don’t remember
  • Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): sticky ban for ban evasion
  • State your appeal: im permabanned poster LuannePlatterVoreFan2001. I started playing SS13 when I was 12, and by the time I was 14 I was hooked on the concept of spacemen. I said “you know what cargo rymes with. N” after a guy in cargo started fighting someone. Jose Nargo is a boxer from a manga I read but the admins thought I was making a slur for some reason. I got banned for 3 days because of this, and in my youthful folly I attempted to evade the ban then got caught and logged off, then came back to a perma.

In hindsite, it probably wasn’t a good idea to threaten to challenge the admins to a duel with my ancestral blade, or uchigatana, but to be fair he was probably to chicken to accept the duel anyways and it was mean of me to make them look like such a dishonorable coward in this way.

P.S. Black Lives Matter

Im sorry I cant remember any more information. Im sure the admins have a supercomputer of some sorts they can look up my ckey and see more details with though

I’m willing to give you another chance under the condition you use a different ckey something less erpish just dm me your new ckey or comment it so you can come back on the new account

My new ckey is “Rintintintin”. I will be less cringe now. Thanks!!!