Ban Appeal maran123

Byond Account: maran123
Character Name(s): Man
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: #28324

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/FTfSAaQ

State your appeal:
Got a core 2-grief Set off explosives before EORG round 19794 I was trying to kill my objectives on the round since I was a obsessed victim. I used explosives lemons only on my targets. Sure there might have been some collateral since some people were trying to save them. But I am sure no one else but my targets died. I should have explained more since when the Admin @Horatio22 asked me “Why?” I replied “They had to die” This was a bad reply. I thought the admin was joking and asking like “oh my god did you have to be so excessive?” instead I should have explained what I was doing. I saw the only way to really suceed in my objective was to use the lemons on my target I did not think it would be a bad option I just wanted to complete my objectives. I did not mean to grief before EORG. I won’t use lemons that way again.

Sincerely, Maran123

I was quick on the draw on that one- it should be taken care of now. You should be able to log into the server; please let me (or another admin) know if that isn’t the case.