Ban Appeal: Martin Reade

Byond Account:Arowsman
Character Name(s):Martin Reade
Round ID of Ban:Unsure of how to find this

Ban Message: Gibbed chef and then was going backwards and forwards with Admin
State your appeal:

I apologize, I got heated and agitated after I was gibbed and reacted in a irresponsible, argumentative manner when confronted with my own actions by the Admin.

The inital gibbing of the chef was also wrong to do and was a result of me taking a situation beyond what was required, in heindseight I should of atleast attempted to get him some form of medical help.

I also should of acted out my RP of hating him in a more reasonable manner other then just kicking out of the kitchen.

I think it’s a really funny coincidence how a brand new account joined right after and killed that same dude after saying “you little rat” and then disconnected.

As soon as I was banned I jumped off the game, I have no clue how to ban evade, and even if I did attempt to it would take alot longer to research and find out then that.

I have no clue as to those actions or who they are

Not only that, but if I had a readily available system to log on and play with after being banned then there wouldn’t be a point to me putting in this request?

It wasn’t ban evasion but I did find something interesting in the logs.

Both you and Riddes were chefs, they said exactly 6 words for all round but still helped you kill the third chef that you wanted kicked for flimsy reasons and once you got banned, went back to kill them again while using 5 out of the 6 words they said all round to shit talk and call them a rat.

But I don’t even need to go that far, you said you knew the rules and still started a stupid conflict against the other chef and gibbed them, the ban is correct on this alone and will stay.

Denied.