Ban Appeal: MiiMe19

Byond Account: MiiMe19
Character Name(s): Don’t Remember and obviously cant check because of ban.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Don’t have discord
Round ID of Ban: 17255
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Banned by host: You, or another use of this computer of connection(MiiMe19) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: On round 17255 you called someone a nugger and argued that it wasn’t a variation of the n-word - please don’t in the future thanks. Edit: Changed to one month for ban evasion. This ban (BanId #23151) was applied by Zzzmike on 2021-10-27 18:43:11 during round ID 17255. The ban is for 31 days and expires on 2021-11-27 18:43:11(server time).

State your appeal:
Nugger is literally not a variation of the nword. It is usually used to mean someone who is addicted to crack. Maybe this a regional thing, but the top definition on Urban dictionary for nugger agrees with my statement. You can literally look this up to verify. I only evaded the ban because it is a BS reason. I only got caught evading because I forgot to turn on my VPN. The only reason I am filing this appeal is because I don’t want to lose my hours of play.

Final thoughts:
Look up the meaning of the word you are banning someone for before banning them.

You’re the one that decided to evade. If you had simply appealed the ban in the first place, we wouldn’t be here. You’re lucky that the mod involved decided to set it at a month rather than as permanent as I would have done. Denied.