Ban Appeal - Mikurosan

Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Michael Smith
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): N/A
Round ID of Ban: 15144
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

You have been banned by Sliggist from the server.
Reason: Round 15144 Reason over esulation its clear you didnt read the rules coming into this shift at round start you delamed the sm ruined gravity because you had to steal the ai objective we’re an mrp server antags are expected to do their objectives not mass murderbone then you stopped responding to ahelps please read the rules before you play here
State your appeal:

I already understood before joining the server that murderboning is against the rules. When I took out SM and gravity my intention and strategy was to cripple the station and have the crew blame AI is malf (when AI calls out an intruder nobody will help it). Again, my intention wasn’t to go “guns blazing” and murder everyone I see. This was to delay help to the AI and make a distraction.

And for obvious reasons I couldn’t respond to the constant Ahelps because I was fighting for my life and was trying to play the game. If I was dead maybe I would have had time to defend myself.

Also, is a three-day ban normal for a first offense? Would a simple slap on the wrist have been a more appropriate response? I havn’t shown any aggression or disrespect to show I wouldn’t comply with the response from Sliggist.

1 Like

First off, you can’t ignore ahelps. Your ban would have just stayed at 3 days if you hadn’t. Even if you need to message a quick “one minute”, that’s fine. Your “disrespect” that you wouldn’t comply was right there. Second, you can’t destroy the station with a kill AI goal. Doing some small stuff to draw attention to them is fine, but delaming the sm just for that is not ok. You’d need DAGD or hijack for something like that.

Anyway, I have reduced your ban from a perma to a 3 day ban. Please sit that out and when you come back, take things a bit easier. Making a major mistake like this once again will bring you back to a permaban. Appeal accepted.