Ban Appeal: NAYNAYNAYNAYAT42

Byond Account: NAYNAYNAYNAYAT42
Character Name(s): Jumbalaya Jo-Jombie
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Cheeki-Chan#5625
Round ID of Ban: 16441

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Screenshot - 562a421b23c468b965fc5112c52e536e - Gyazo
State your appeal: Yeah, so I know it looked pretty bad, and probably was pretty bad, and I totally don’t fault any of the staff for swinging the hammer as quick as they did. However, I would just like to say that I was acting under the pretense that there was a revolution that was winning out against the station, and that it had taken over Medbay. The reason I believed that was because the Chief Engineer of the round (Who’s character name I cannot recall) had literally told me that that was the situation, and that I should go gas them. Which is why I did. Evidently, that was not the case, and in retrospect I probably should have A-helped it before hand to get the all clear (or lack thereof), but at the time I was just doing what I thought could be a decisive move against the revolution.

I may be a fool, but I wasn’t trying to ruin anybody’s round. As it stands, I apologize for the mistake and hope this clears up what was going on.

I’m not sure why you’re lying to me here, but I’m going to deny this appeal because of it. You were the one to bring up the revs and to bring up “a warcrime” with the can of tritium. The CE only reluctantly agreed to do that. Then you left the can of trit in medbay, only to come back later to open it. This is just blatant validhunting at the very best, and grief in the worst. Lying here doesn’t do you any favors either.

Denied. Make another appeal in a month and don’t lie next time.

1 Like