Ban Appeal: Noodlecat

Byond Account: Noodlecat
Character Name(s):Crux CF
Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter for 7 days - Round ID: 16924 Requesting Staff Member: John Willard Rules Broken: Antag 1.1 Reason: As an Engineer with 2 theft objectives, fired the BSA (at: Library, AI upload, Emergency shuttle, Captain’s office, Toxins testing, Medbay central, CE’s office, Engineering, Bridge, and Aux base), immediately gibbing a total of 4 players and a pAI. You did not need to do over a medal sitting idle on the Captain’s desk all round. A day has been added for each person you gibbed. Please read our Antagonist policy here: Server Rules | Fulpstation Wiki
State your appeal: Well, I fucked up. To be fair I didn’t buy an emag so I had little to no way of actually opening the box in the captain’s desk. I will not do this again, but I do feel that this was somewhat excessive. Considering i have zero notes on this and it was my second antag round on this server.

also apparently conversion antag bans zap you out of your body when converted and you cannot do anything in the round afterwards so that is not exactly fun

1 Like

I’m glad you’re acknowledging that this was a violation of our rules. While we normally we give players a warning before a ban, that is waived when there is round-ending damage, which BSAing the station and gibbing 4 people with a steal objective would be. This ban was in line with our banning policy, so it is staying.