Ban Appeal Notagoodname10

Byond Account:
Character Name(s):Notta
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: I have none of the round or ban info from receiving a perma ban over literally nothing

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): i cant retreive
State your appeal: I was banned by Horati22 for the 3rd time. At this point i feel like im being targeted. I have done wrong but thus far hardly being enough to receive a ban. this latest one was due to the naming of my mech which has a slur in it? I’m unsure of what it is and when asked about what i did wrong i just received a ban. How can we learn from our mistakes if instead of talking to us and talking about what happened a lil we just get banned. It’s also wild due to shit sec being allowed to shit sec then banning people because of a name or something stupid. I will also note that the unorthodox bans on the appeals are also from Horatio22. I think another admin should probably take a look at Horatio22 and see if they are still fit to be admin.

For context, the mech name in question was “Migga”, and the previous names I warned you for were “Cum Guzzler” and “Cum Slut”.

Migga → derived from giga + mecha. When the other names were told to be problematic I stopped. You could always tell why something isnt ok and ill understand. But i have literally no idea what the problem is

I would also like to point out that the commu8nications were “whats up with the mech name” → my respose basically above → “i dont beleive you” → ban. no communication

additionally id like to point out how with my last encounter with admin situation was resolved by just talking very effectively i might add

Migga → derived from giga + mecha.

Next you’re going to tell me you are the Easter Bunny?

Like… you seriously think we are going to believe this? And say that you are being targeted after trying to use this weak excuse…

God, go touch grass, sit by the sun and see if helps you grow up too.

Denied.

1 Like