Ban Appeal Notagoodname101

Byond Account:
Character Name(s):
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
State your appeal:
can you guys at least tell me what i did wrong then? cause right now all im seeing is that i killed a guy accidentally and then tried to rev ive him and got banned for it. then i name something a “slur” and get banned. but no one can tell me what the word even is. and no one will address anything or communicate. like why doesnt shit sec that kills ALL THE TIME get banned? like jax, the kid that litterally named himself autistic in game or grom nutticus. the last 2 are curses/explicit too and ive seen them around for like a year

Also cool that you can just decide a conversation is done. like i am so agaisnt the toxicity here. But for real do you guys have to hide? are you afraid you might actually understand what actually happened?

the double standard here is attrocius

i wanna be clear. i wont even name stuff. i dont want stuff to get fighty. i just want someone to understand trhat i dont know what i did, i just wont name stuff anymore, or just make me unable to name stuff, and move on

first was me just being a lil blatant and i was apologetic, second was now and i dont understand what i did wrong and im peeved that you are all acting like the narcicisstic parent. but ultimately am apologetic that an issue occured. i just want it resolved

It was resolved. The resolution was banning you. You not liking the resolution doesn’t mean it wasn’t resolved.