Ban Appeal Of GIGAchad123

Byond Account:GIGAchad123
Character Name(s):I forgot.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):AstuteArc#7598
Round ID of Ban:Round ID:22969

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:Dear Fulpstation Staff,

I hope this appeal finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to express my sincere regret for my past behavior on Fulpstation and to request the reconsideration of my ban. I understand that my actions were disruptive and negatively impacted both the staff and fellow players.

Since the ban was imposed, I have taken the time to reflect upon my actions and their consequences. I now fully recognize the error of my ways and the detrimental effect my behavior had on the community. I understand that Fulpstation aims to provide a positive and inclusive environment for all players, and I failed to uphold those values in the past. I assure you that I am committed to rectifying my behavior and becoming a positive member of the community.

During my ban, I have taken various steps to improve myself both as a player and as an individual. Firstly, I have actively engaged in self-reflection and sought to understand the root causes of my previous aggression. Through this process, I have gained a deeper understanding of the importance of empathy, respect, and teamwork in an online gaming community. I have realized that my actions were driven by frustration and a lack of patience, and I have worked diligently to address these underlying issues.

In addition to personal growth, I have also familiarized myself with the Fulpstation community guidelines, rules, and expectations. I now have a comprehensive understanding of the behaviors that are expected of players and the consequences that come with violating these rules. I am committed to adhering to these guidelines moving forward and being a positive influence on the server.

Lastly, I would like to express my willingness to make amends to anyone I may have harmed or offended in the past. I understand that forgiveness is not automatic and that rebuilding trust takes time. However, I am genuinely sorry for any negative experiences I caused and would like the opportunity to prove that I have changed. I am eager to contribute positively to the community, assist other players, and work alongside the staff to maintain a welcoming and enjoyable environment for everyone.

I humbly request the Fulpstation staff to reconsider my ban and allow me the opportunity to demonstrate the positive changes I have made. I understand that trust must be rebuilt gradually, and I am prepared to work patiently towards earning back the respect and trust of the community.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I am grateful for the opportunity to express my remorse and demonstrate my commitment to personal growth and positive change. I eagerly await your decision and sincerely hope for the chance to rejoin the Fulpstation community as a reformed and valuable member.

1 Like

1 - this is obviously an AI-generated appeal
2 - you already have been perma’d twice from Yog and didn’t improve there, so we have no reason to think it would be any different here.

This is denied.