Ban Appeal - ParkerH

Byond Account: ParkerH

Character Name(s): Subject V Pavlov

Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Stikbug#6182

Round ID of Ban: 19844

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

“You have been banned by John Willard from Roles: command, Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Research Director, Head of Security.
Reason: Round 19844 - As the HoP, approved of 2 people joining the Security team roundstart, without checking with the roundstart HoS. It is your job as the HoP to get permission to job change people to a department, and to check if there’s a department head before mindlessly and recklessly giving people high access.
This ban is temporary, it will be removed in 3 days. The round ID is 19844.
To appeal this ban go to Ban appeals - Fulpstation

State your appeal: I believe I have been banned unjustly for these reasons.

This is the ban reason: “As the HoP, approved of 2 people joining the Security team roundstart, without checking with the roundstart HoS. It is your job as the HoP to get permission to job change people to a department, and to check if there’s a department head before mindlessly and recklessly giving people high access.”

1.) First of all, the approval of two people joining the security team bit is completely made up and false

Subject V Pavlov gurgles, “Howdy”
Alya Ivanov asks, “Can I join security please?”
You press the power button and start up the identification console.
Bob Gren exclaims, “Hey! That was MY idea!”
Bob Gren points at Alya Ivanov.2
Subject V Pavlov gurgles, “Ye”
Bob Gren screams!
There are no cards in the secondary RFID card module.
You remove the card from the primary RFID card module.
Alya Ivanov says, “Noice”
Bob Gren points at the PDA & ID Painter.4
Bob Gren says, “You have to”
Kayden Goebbles shoves Eduardo Scherer into Bob Gren!
[Common] Jonathan Joestar says, “HELLO CREW”
– Administrator private message –
Admin PM from-John Willard: why’re you job changing people to sec without hos approval?
Click on the administrator’s name to reply.

I had only told ONE fellow I would look at getting him SEC.

2.) “without checking with the roundstart HoS. It is your job as the HoP to get permission to job change people to a department, and to check if there’s a department head before mindlessly and recklessly giving people high access.”

let me sequence how this came about and is also false.

a.)I joined AFTER roundstart. saw HOP was open and ZERO other command roles were taken. Meaning I was highest in chain of command at roundstart.
b.)go into hop office
c.)guy asks "“Can I join security please?”
d.) “You press the power button and start up the identification console.” I immediately check the crew manifest and see that there are no other heads of staff and security had like one-two security members, so I say “Ye”.

3.) I DID NOT ACTUALLY CHANGE ANYBODY to ANY ROLE whatsoever. I had the both my and the individual who wanted to be sec’s ID cards in my inventory. No permission changes were made. I literally had the crew manifest window open to chest and see if HOS had joined in between the short amount of time/interaction I had with the guy in HOP line when I got ahelped.

I hope you can understand how, from my perspective, this is completely unjust. There was minimal communication from John Willard, which is crazy because I’ve played with this guy even before he was a moderator and was advocating for his appointment to moderator.

Hi please don’t post appeals for the current round as per Ban Appeal Template and how to make a staff report thanks, someone will re-list this when the round is over.

This is a pretty poorly placed ban. You hadn’t even given anyone access yet. I’m not keeping a ban that was placed because you agreed to something would have been mostly an IC issue anyway. This is appealed.

1 Like