Ban Appeal -PeytonSeabolt

Byond Account: PeytonSeabolt
Character Name(s): Ardy Em
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Ardy M. Enleeve#3974
Round ID of Ban: 12147
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
First, I would like to admit that I got the claymore and went fucking ham. I’m talking absolute destruction, and a ban was 100% justified. However, accusing me of cheating is not justified. I play this came casually, barley, when I actually have time in my busy life to dedicate to it. I’m not quite sure how you would hack this game to, “Aimbot” or whatever, but I didn’t do it, and please don’t accuse me of those things unless you have proof. It’s not like I actually even killed anyone, I was promptly wrecked. I’m not good enough at this game to even be accused of hacks. Please give me another chance.

1 Like

Even if you didnt hack this changes nothing since you still did the following

1. Ran around attacking everyone who came close to you
  2. Using the soap stone to leave slurs all over the station
  3. Used the bug with t5 laster pointers to perma blind anyone who came near you
  4. Attacking 5+ different people

You have obviously no intentions of actually playing here and meeting our MRP standard your name in game is literally ardy em (RDM) and that’s all you do. If you want to make a ban appeal to address all of these issues be my guest but as for this appeals main point being “Yes I did break the rules but at least I didn’t cheat.” Isn’t doing it for me.