Ban appeal (please have mercy)

Byond Account: fascistleader 

(ok hear me out i was edgy and young and i regret it also i made a new account its Clockworks1)

Character Name(s): Skyler Ackerley
Discord Name: clockworks1
Round ID of Ban: 20376 (ban was permanent iirc)

Ban Message: do not lie in tickets\nKeeps sending intentioanlly misleading tickets after you get caught greytiding. Stop wasting our time with BS tickets where you are clearly doing things you shouldn’t be. Second time today you were warned about this

About 2 years ago I was banned for the reason above, I regret my actions since then I’ve changed overall as a person and really do wish to join the fulpstation community again, I was acting childish and arrogant and will never commit the same mistake again, I just want one more chance.

also I played a bit on my new account, I’m not making any excuses, I decided I shouldn’t just cheat the system and should actually appeal the ban as to not ban evade.

had to edit it since i found the ban message on swagger ui

That is the ban reason for a 3 day ban that expired a long time ago, you should be adressing the active permaban instead

sorry, i saw that one aswell but I didn’t know which happened first and from my memory i guessed it was the roboticist thing since i remember being banned from that and not the other one, eitherway i truly am sorry for either things I’d never do any of those things again

just realized this makes no sense but I was trying to say that I got confused and thought the roboticist situation was what got me permanently banned but yes I also saw the other one it was wrong for me to be inappropriate and I apologize sincerely, ive changed as a person and would never do anything like that again.

Against my better judgement, as it has been a long time since the ban, I am willing to lift the ban.

Be aware that moderators will be made aware to restore it if anything similar happens again.

thank you for this second opportunity I wont disappoint you, I will avoid breaking the rules.