Ban Appeal : Poison

Byond Account: Poisonlight
Character Name(s): Jacob Backer
Discord Name: poisonlight#5538
Round ID of Ban:14871
Ban Message : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal: I do emit that I was wrong to do this; when I was warned not to make “deadly” viruses I was told the punishment would be a ban from playing viro not a full server ban. I know that still I was not supposed to make anything slightly harmful in anyway but I was trying to have a little fun and I am very sorry about the chaos I caused and I promise if I get accepted back in then I will do everything by the books to help the overall well being of the station and if I have to be banned from playing viro to play this server again then so be it! thank you for your time and I hope I can be forgiven!

What you’re describing falls under “blatant intent to grief” which allows any ban to be upped to a perma server ban. However, against my better judgement, I will move this to a perma viro ban with the understanding that your account will be watchlisted and you will be put back on a server perma ban if any grief happens again. You should be able to log into the server; if you have any difficulties, please let me (or another admin) know.