Ban Appeal: Pugaware perma antag ban

Byond Account:Pugaware
Character Name(s):Daria Morgendorffer
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Steve - Pugware Dev#9723
Round ID of Ban:Round 16695 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 2021-09-16 13:19:04 | fulpstation | Round 16695 | Guillaume Prata | 671h Living Playtime

Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter permanently - Round ID: 16695 Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: Left the round 1 minute after it started without ever saying anything IC. It is pretty clear antag rolling considering your previous ban about the same issue.

State your appeal:
My previous ban about this was months ago, and I had hundreds of rouns since that time where nothing of the sort happened, I reflexively press ready every time, I never saw a notice of getting banned so I assume this was when I had to shut my pc off due to a personal issue. I always warn people ic when I have to go ssd otherwise. I have 20 times the rounds when I am not antag compared to when I am and I fully participate anyways.

1 Like

I don’t believe you. That is too convenient of an excuse for spending plenty of time chatting in OOC, and to spend nearly a perfect minute after you spawned in without antag before leaving. Denied. You can appeal again in a month.