Ban Appeal - Punished Armstrong

Byond Account: Dr_Canes
Character Name(s): Punished Armstrong
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Showmewhatyougot
Round ID of Ban: 25543

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): The ban reason is: As a non-antag roboticist ahelped over the QM stealing his multitool stating “It was mine and I want it back” after just simply telling them to get a new one. After this he went into his gygax and tided into cargo and QM office to try to get it back. This is extreme over-escalation over just a Multitool. If you feel this is an error appeal on the forums Ban appeals - Fulpstation
This ban (BanID #37614) was applied by Khasters on 2023-04-20 16:07:09 during round ID 25543.

State your appeal: I escalated through 3 or 4 security and the captain, specifically told them of the theft. None of them even attempted to get my property back, so I ahelped. Khasters dismisses my ahelp with “you’re silly”. I then mech and disabler the QM, and Khasters bans me without warning. I was resolving the theft IC since Khasters would not OOC resolve the breach of spacelaw and sec obligations to spacelaw on blueshift. We never once red-alerted

You’re a fucking idiot if you think getting into a Gygax instead of literally printing a new one from your department’s lathe is an appropriate escalation. This is denied, obviously.

1 Like