Ban Appeal - Ranbee

Byond Account: Ranbee
Character Name(s): Nathan Wright (i think)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): I don't use Discord
Round ID of Ban: 14465

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/gEdVhS1

Round ID: 14465 Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: Spammed a troll face in ahelp about your death, bombed medbay with a grenade and said it was a mistake and then later cuffed a miner that was dying and left them in a crate at lavaland saying medbay couldn’t save them. Read the rules and appeal in the forum if you want a second chance in the server.

State your appeal:

Hi, I’m writing to appeal a permanent ban that was handed to me on May 9, 2021 (Round ID: 14465).

I want to start by acknowledging the mistakes I made during that round. Being one of the first servers I really played on I was goofing around a bit too much. That’s why I thought it would be funny to send an ascii art of a trollface to Guillaume. Regarding the bombing, I’m pretty sure I was figuring out how chem grenades worked so I mixed in potassium with water (for later). I genuinely didn’t mean to set it off as I remember trying to figure out either how to arm it or change the activation time. Either way it barely caused a scratch and there were no people around so I wouldn’t really give myself the glory to call it a bombing. And lastly the lavaland case was another case of goofing around doing random stuff. I realize it’s clearly unacceptable though and I should’ve at least tried to bring them back up to medbay. I wouldn’t say I generally caused that much disturbance but I understand why I was banned and I certainly wouldn’t act the same today.

Since the ban, I’ve played on many servers for many hours getting acquainted with various roles and general rules of etiquette, and I myself have matured more as a person, that’s why I’d like to play on Fulp again.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Yeah sure sounds like you’ve been well behaved on other servers

This is denied.