Ban Appeal Request - bashoback

Byond Account: Bashoback
Character Name(s): Dont remember
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): NA
Round ID of Ban: id 19623

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/zLV7qWs
State your appeal: Okay so the original ban was for plasma flooding but that was because I was completely new and it was first or second round and I just started off. I literally was tweaking around with a plasma tank I found and was curious to see what happened if i opened it, and plasma flooded and I got instantly banned without warning. Considering that I was new, and your server description says its open for new players, getting banned without warning makes me kinda feel like its unfair. Like at the time, I didn’t even know what plasma looked like when the area was getting flooded and i died in like the next 5 minutes. Second time I hopped on and was also talking to Jonnakas and he said its ok to leave the names empty for this appeal, also he found the original id aswell. He even said he can get behind this so… Idk, seems a bit rash that I got instantly perma’d first day playing ss13.

Yeah, you should have put in an appeal before trying to evade. You can re-apply for an appeal in a month or two, but this doesn’t read like you’re taking responsibility for your actions, and people don’t get to just get to put in an appeal only after they got caught evading. It’s great Joanakas is allegedly in support of your appeal but moderators don’t handle ban appeals. This is denied.