Ban Appeal Request Hfouad.merim

Byond Account: Hfouad.merim
Character Name(s): Geico Armstrong
Discord Name EmmanuelMacron#3740
Round ID of Ban: Round 17843

Ban Message: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Gangster, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - Antag 1- Do not needlessly kill As a traitor with 0 kill objectives, made swarms of spiders and golems and gave them the objective to “kill the CE and anyone who gets in our way”. This is obviously overkill. Recent history of rule-breaking behavior has moved this to a perma antag ban until appeal.
State your appeal: With time to reflect on my position I realize that I went way to far and should have refrained from doing that as it was not good for the sake of my crew, new year new me, I would like to play antag again and follow the rules.

You haven’t even played since this ban. Denied. You can appeal again once you’ve put in at least 50 living hours with this antag ban in place.