Ban Appeal: Seinte

Byond Account: Seinte
Character Name(s): Raised-By-Lizards, Mike Hunt (formerly)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Seinte#3086 (I am not in the discord)
Round ID of Ban:  17425

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): You, or another user of this computer or connection (FizbanTheWizard) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Multikey account with Seinte since January. This ban (BanID #23495) was applied by John Willard on 2021-11-07 22:09:49 during round ID 17425. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: I have never heard of this guy and I have no idea who he is. I don’t even remember ever even seeing this guy during my playtime on this server. I’ve had issues before (due to my poor connection) where I’ve had to close Byond and rejoined, only to see a message along the lines of ‘‘You are already logged in on this computer, please log out or this may result in a ban’’ once or twice. I do not use any sort of VPN and no different accounts for Byond. I wasn’t online when any of this happened either. If this has been a known issue since January, why is it only being brought up now? Not sure what I have to do to prove that I have no part of this, but I’d like to point out this isn’t the first time where my account’s been associated with someone else’s ban or multikey.

As I said in the other appeal, this issue is impossible to come up if there isn’t multikeying. There are false positives but this is not one. Denied.