Ban appeal sigh man

Byond Account: eric dawsby

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: I took the QM’s ID off his suicided body and bought supermatter shard crates because I thought it would be funny for engineering to use. I was going to start bringing them one at a time to engineering, but a miner was aggravated and told me to leave, so I left that up to him after I finished dragging them out to cargo bay. I didn’t even do anything with them, and they can be refunded (for full price). I didn’t open them, or steal them, or blow them up. Nothing even happened!

For what it’s worth, I’m sorry. The last I played was when Fulp used to be LRP. People that round were being super weird, like the janitor coming into botany and just punching the botanists, and then the botanists started hitting eachother, I guess I forgot times have changed here.

It’s not even like this is a cargo tech mistake you worked in an entirly different department in botany. You just straight up stole from an ssd persons body to do their job and then ordered 6 shards. All this after i unbanned you 5 days ago. I don’t know what you expected even back in LRP days this wouldn’t have been ok. Obviously this is denied.