Ban Appeal : Sosku10

Byond Account:LeonidZurnadzhi
Character Name(s):Honky Wonky
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Sosku10#9188
Round ID of Ban:13347
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Access Denied.

Banned by host: You or another user of this computer or connection (Leonid Zurnadzhi) Is banned from playing here. The ban reason is :Round ID 13347 - Hate Speech - N word in comms, said in ahelp that they weren’t sorry Appeal on the forums if you ever feel like playing seriously. This ban (BanID #18027) was applied by Pepsilawn on 2021-03-17 10:34:43 during round ID 13347. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal:Okay i kinda did went too far, i should have apologized, but my pride prevented (at the time) to do that, thinking i would go off with an temporal ban, so what was the story?
As a clown (I was playing as the clown) the shift went normally, up until in the radio someone said who is up for the emergency shuttle? Say Y or N. Then i saw the opportunity to joke (as a clown), without knowing the consequences i said, “N”
“I”
“G”
but i didn’t finished the setence, deciding i was going way too far to finish it, antics failed, and kinda backfired to an perma ban, so yeah should have not said that, won’t say it again okay?
Yes i’m apologizing.
This is apology.

This was only 2 weeks ago. We have a strict policy on hate speech, and being rude to the staff member because you were too proud is a poor excuse. Try again in a month. Appeal denied.