Ban appeal such a great ban reason

Byond Account:mzartCharacter Name(s): i dont even know
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):M_zart#5928
Round ID of Ban:Round 21256 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):The ban reason is: Self-requested. Said “ban me since you hate new players” after I told you that borgs need to follow their laws and the AI locking you down for disobeying your laws was IC. Feel free to appeal when you calm down, but accusing me of giving you brain damage and putting you in a borg(?) is not appropriate.
State your appeal:banned me for being borged, i didnt say he made me borg and i didnt say he gave me brain damage he read what i said wrong he also called me unhinged numerous times for reasons i cant understand, seems like he thinks anyone who gets mad at him belongs in a psych ward

Here is the entirety of our conversation

You then proceeded to break our discord rule about not messaging* mods concerning bans.

1 Like

how did i ban you

Not messaging mods, my mistake

The reaction of marking your ticket as IC (which was the correct way to deal with that issue to be clear) was to try and insinuate that the admins hate new players…
I will just err on the side of caution and deny this appeal because it is not worth any future headache.

You can appeal in 6 months if you are still interested in playing the game without antagonizing our staff.

Denied.

2 Likes