Ban Appeal: Swifty_Swiss #2 The truth

Byond Account: Swifty_Swiss
Character Name(s): Brayden Naworynski
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Swifty_Swiss#8081
Round ID of Ban: 25677
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/i76jgT6
State your appeal: It was me. I had just started playing SS13 very recently and I just had the urge to start hitting people in the game I don’t know why. So I started hitting people and when I got caught I disconnected. I left the server not knowing I was banned. I went to play on another server called Yogstation. There I learned how to actually RP and it was fun. I love to play psychiatrist. I learned that it was wrong to hit people and disconnect when caught. I learned how fun it is to play properly and want to play properly on Fulpstation. I take full responsibility for my actions. I now know they where wrong and if this gets rejected I understand and wont be mad. I lied on my last ban appeal and it was wrong I should not have done that and I own up to it. I am sorry. It was me not my little brother. I am sorry and would like a second chance to play on Fulpstaion again I really like the server. Thank you.

This is the appeal you should have written the first time. This is still denied. You can appeal in 6 months.

Also a heads up, if you’re gonna try to use another server as a reference, you should probably be aware that we have a database of cross-server bans, and you were literally just banned from Yog.

1 Like