Ban Appeal: TarkovPlayer

Byond Account: TarkovPlayer
Character Name(s): Carbon xvii i believe 
Discord Name:Zetv#7598
Round ID of Ban:16556

Ban Message: Screenshot - 8dfa02edd8f8e864b71253f7f5740025 - Gyazo
State your appeal: Hello fulp staff, I believe this is a little to harsh for something I was accused of doing, I quite literally just pushed a sec officer off of another sec officer that had on HoS gear, And I thought they were committing a mutiny, I’ve played ss13 for almost 9 years, so it was kind of just a first hand reaction, And I’ve seen people do stuff like this before (no excuse i know i shouldnt have done it on this station). But I was banned for “raiding/metacomming” I feel this was rash and had little to no proof, I literally hopped on the server, Picked shaft miner, and just vibed, I havent played T/G in about 2 years so i wanted to try miner on this server, Didn’t talk to anyone, Just walked out and started doing my shift, Saw a player die by a lavaland demon (don’t remember which one) took him to medbay, Asked for help, And went back. Mined for a little bit, they kept dying, I kept reviving, and they seemed quite new, So I just started to heal them myself or just instantly take them back to the station for a revive/heal, Eventually the “hos” the one I “saved” from mutiny I’m pretty sure apparently went on the mining station to i think look at an “attempted murder” or something there was about 3 sec members not sure why they were there, it was literally just some blood on the ground. Saw one of the miners trying to heal him but he had no clue what he was doing, So I took the one that was dying, Healed him, and resumed what i was doing. By then, The miner station was ruined, i didnt see any of the other miners, the borg, or any players, so i just left the mining station, Then thats when I Rulebroke and stopped what i thought was a mutiny, Then the Ahelp logs happened. Now, I can also explain the reasoning behind my keys. I play another game (NFF/ Naruto Final Fight) It is a Saved file game, So you can have multiple accounts. I afk train multiple characters, Sometimes even for money for other players. I have so many keys on my Byond, I just Couldnt be bothered with swapping keys just to play a round of miner, So I hopped on with the key I was using. I think this was the part where the admin thought I was raiding I believe? Yes I have bans on some other servers on my TarkovPlayer key, But I think its from when I wasnt playing ss13 and just wanted to have some fun( still not an excuse to get banned) But I enjoy fulp, Its a great server, With a better community. I’ve never been Ahelped before On my primary key. I have a little more hours on that key on this server, And I Just play to chill, Have fun, And enjoy the way the t/g fulp experience is ment to be enjoyed. I hope Everyone has a good day, And thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.

1 Like

Look, considering one of your ban evading accounts is literally “blacklivesdonotmatterkkk”, I’m just going to be blunt and say this isn’t the community for you. Denied.

1 Like