Ban appeal - Temp ban from command and all of SCI

Byond Account: lil_big_dio
Character Name(s): Dave Purple
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): lil_big_dio
Round ID of Ban: 28336 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Banned from Roles: command, Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Engineer, Quartermaster, Chief Medical Officer, Research Director, Head of Security, science, Scientist, Roboticist, Geneticist for 3 days - Round 28336 Grief: As the RD made multiple AI controlled mod suits that were placed on corpses. Making them unstoppable since they can’t be flashed stunned or arrested with AA that then went on to harass the real AI and spamming their coms and messing with their sat. Then mid ticket after i told you it was against the rules made another one.

State your appeal:
So in an idiotic fashion, knowing the FNAF movie was coming out fairly soon. I decided to create the cast of the movie/games in SS13 as mod AI. Meanwhile, I had my own mod suit AI equipped with a spring trap module to get deep into the joke RP. I had the captain’s approval and help in getting these AI made for this alongside the support of my entire department in creating the mod suits. So I don’t think I violated the rules of RD at that point. Each mod AI was equipped with a base law set + an extra law stating they were to entertain people in the kitchen stage. I was informed by the moderator at the time that the first two AIs I created had gone around harassing people, whom they were instructed to entertain at the kitchen. While this A-help had been active, I was in the middle of creating a “Bonny” style AI, with the same laws. I understand I should have dropped everything and wiped the Pos brain but foolishly I did not. The extent of the coms spam was from the first bot saying “har har har” from what I can tell, and from the end of the round talk, he was removed from the game due to this spam. I was unaware of the destructive nature of the suits I made and overall thought it would be a funny gimmick for a one-time thing that the full community would enjoy. I truly neglected the power of AI and how destructive it could be to the community if used wrongly. If the AI during that round is reading this I am extremely sorry for the trouble the caused you. I am appealing this ban/note due to the fact that I think that it was a bit harsh to blame me for the trouble they caused and I don’t think I directly broke a core rule of the server b/c I had the caps approval. I do think that it’s odd that they caused problems since they have no direct way of touching anything or attacking anyone, even with all access. They just seemed like downgraded borgs in painted civilian mod suits. While I gladly accept the restrictions placed on me for the next few days for being for making “fantastic bunny bobbers” during the beginning of the ticket, I do think a triple “!!!” note is a bit far for a first offense and non-destructive gimmick gone very wrong, especially where no core rules were broken.

Quick edit: During the Ahelp I was told that “Because you created then its your problem for what they did”. I don’t know if this is a normal thing involving ai and borgs/golems.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Appeal and I hope you all have an easy fast for Yom Kippur
Dave Purple

Since this was a ban and a note, I don’t know if this was the right place to appeal it, or should I have this moved to another area?

Making a band of AI controlled bots based on murder bots with AA and setting them loose on the station without any safeguards is something that a reasonable person would assume would result in rule-breaking. Considering both Silicon 5.1, Those that upload laws to silicons are responsible for what said law causes. and Command 1.1, These roles **must exhibit some competency**. Lack of this can result in a job ban. a temporary ban is more than valid in this case. The fact that you continued to build these bots even after you were told the ones you created were breaking rules makes me especially unwilling to appeal this. Please read our command guidelines before playing command after your ban expires.

As a side note, all bans also result in a note, so you only need to appeal the ban.