Ban Appeal : TheJewlord

Byond Account:thejewmaster
Character Name(s):Jesus of east Anglia
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Monte#3830
Round ID of Ban:16284

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Inappropriate ckey and once again had to be reminded about talking about rape( and ignored ticket). This ban(ban id #21541) was applied by Horatio22 on 2021-08-20 during round id 16284. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: after two months of contemplation i can see why what i did was so wrong. Its clear to me now that language has no place on this server or anywhere else for that matter. I do want to return to the server a vow not to use such language in the future. I ask for another chance to enjoy the game we all love.

1 Like

I’m willing to give you one last chance, but you’ll need to make a new account first. Please let me know your new ckey and we can make sure you are able to connect with it. Keep in mind that breaking the rules again will result in going straight back to a permaban, which likely will not get any appeal accepted.

My new CKey is collapsar.

On a separate note I was unaware what CKEY meant but i am a practicing member of the jewish faith and I’m unsure exactly the problem with my CKEY under this context.

We have had a history of people with similar ckeys using them in a way to skirt our rules so we don’t allow them. You should be able to connect now under this new key.