Ban Appeal: TheP0ST4LDude

Byond Account: TheP0ST4LDude
Character Name(s): Ed Stewart (Clown Name: Bobo)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): N/A
Round ID of Ban: 16121
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
I would like to start this off by apologizing about putting unstable mutagen in the flower in the first place as that was definitely not the best thing I could’ve used as a self-defense weapon, though at the time I genuinely did not believe it would cause enough harm to actually ruin anybody’s round as from what I recall it just causes a bunch of random effects that can be purged in the medbay. Ruining anyone’s game was never my intention though (I only ever actually fired it at an individual who was assaulting me in the hallway, didn’t hit them anyway) and as a matter of fact while I was discussing the issue with the admin in PMs I did actually go ahead and dump the unstable mutagen out of the flower in an attempt to peacefully resolve the issue right before receiving my ban.

I was upset at first but going over the rules, I now can understand why the admin in question came to the conclusion that they did, and I’d like to again apologize for coming off as a griefer or someone trying to kill other people’s fun. I was considering letting the ban sit since it’s only 3 days, but I also strongly believe that my willingness to politely comply with the administrator in the first place should be taken into consideration here. I try to be as good of a player as I can be generally, so you have my word that if my ban is waived, you won’t hear another peep from me about any issues like this again.

Breaking into chem as a non-antag is against the rules. Getting things for self-defense without a verified threat (like nuke ops) is considered antag prepping, which is also against the rules. That being said, this looks like it was your first note about grief, so I’m going to appeal this ban. Please make sure you read our rules as the next time something like this happens again, it will be a longer ban.