Ban Appeal Titertoter

Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Titertoter
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): nmierfin
Round ID of Ban: 6291

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
The original reason why I was banned was because I was griefing the reactor really bad at the time and then tried to evade ban by making a new account. This was a long time ago and I apologize for my actions. I am hoping that since this was a long time ago I can be unbanned. I will make sure to abide by the rules from now on as I am more conscious of them now compared to three years ago. Looking forward to your reply.

It says you were banned for ban evasion. I plan on accepting this, but I won’t be able to do so unless I edit the original ban as well. What was your other ckey?

The other ckey was Nmierfin. Thank you so much.

Okay you should be able to log in with THIS ACCOUNT ONLY. Nmierfin will remained banned as we only allow people to have one account on the server. Please let me know if you can’t access the server with this account for whatever reason.

I am still unable to access the server still. Please let me know what is going on. Thank you so much.

Sorry for the delay on this; there were technical difficulties and your ban wasn’t actually removed from the server, but this should finally be fixed. Let me know if you’re still having issues.