Ban Appeal Volteq611

Byond Account: Volteq611
Character Name(s): Aerion Brightflame
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): velasco
Round ID of Ban: 27104

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: Yes, I was being a little silly. I broke into atmos, tried to take some of the 02 and n02 cannisters, and opened some as a joke. Perfectly punishable, however a permaban seems ridiculous to me. My actions did not disrupt the round in any meaningful way. I did it, it had minimal effect, I got arrested, and then we all moved on. Once the round is already almost over is when I get a message about it and then perma’d. I also find the mention that I was banned on other servers to be quite strange. Firstly, I should be judged by my actions on this server alone. Secondly, even if my actions on other servers was at all relevant, those bans are all from years ago and I don’t do the types of things I got in trouble for back then anymore. Having those bans hang over my head and be used against me is just unfair. Perma is more than a bit heavy handed of a punishment for the minor bit of mischief I actually did do.

See thats the thing with small communites all servers should stick together because you don’t get to just grief sever x for a year until they cant take it and perma you then hop to the next then the next.

We can look at when you got these notes and hours on fulp and then look at the bans and we can see a clear round of you coming back at the end of every year griefing a bunch and then leaving till next year. We’re just not going to put up with your griefing here for a few months and then coming back next year to do it again it’s a waste of our time when you’ve been talked to so many times across multiple servers for how you act.