Ban appeal - Youtubeboy139

Byond Account: youtubeboy139
Character Name(s): I don't know, it's been a while
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Youtubeboy139#7995
Round ID of Ban: 14788
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: My Byond account was recently hacked and whomever hacked me went on a griefing spree across multiple servers. I only found out about this because on 05/28/2021 I received a discord message stating that I’ve been banned from Goonstation for griefing while I was at work. I went to go and appeal it and they banned my forum account before I could even complete the appeal post. I only found out I was hacked when I tried to join this server. I don’t know how many servers I was banned from for this. Why and how the person did this is beyond me but I am genuinely starting to freak-out. I haven’t touched SS13 for a couple weeks now as I was busy with school and work and I find out that I’ve been banned from most servers. If you don’t believe me I’m willing to give up my IP address, anything to prove it wasn’t me. Please, this was my first Space Station 13 server, I have great memories here, I don’t want to lose them.

This looks to check out, but what steps have you taken to secure your account since then?

I’ve gone around changing passwords for my email, discord, and byond. According to another admin from a non-publicized server I frequent I was a part of a mass hack that compromised admin accounts so I went through the process of re-securing everything attached to byond.

Alright, sounds good- you should be able to log back into the server. Please let us know if something like this comes up again.