Ban Appeal (Zopwertty) (second attempt) Everything is the same as in that message

Byond Account:Zopwertty
Character Name(s):Janitor cyborg
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):im no have discord account
Round ID of Ban:13513
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):plasma flooded as janitor cyborg on asimov,im was lied about that its was to kill blob. (BanID #18268)
State your appeal:

I’m ashamed that I flooded the entire station with plasma, and even worse, lied that I tried to kill the blob.I will forgive the second, last chance,for me this server is the most convenient for me,I do not think that I will be able to find something similar to this.I promise that I will not be a schoolboy who does not listen to the admin and other people,preventing everyone from doing their job and spoiling everyone’s round,that’s all I can say. _Zopwertty

here is the link:(Zopwertty) A person who realized that he had ruined everyone's round and asks for everyone's forgiveness

2 Likes

This has been about 2 months, so I’m willing to let you have another shot. However, please note that your account is watchlisted and staff have been informed to put you back on perma ban if you break server rules again. You should be able to log back into the server. Please let me know if this isn’t the case.