Ban Appeals CarefreeStyle

Byond Account: CarefreeStyle
Character Name(s): Felix Nyadams
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: 16112

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: I was permabanned for saying “fuck me UwU” which is already excessive. I was then accused of evading a ban since it was already 2am, my round was over, and I didn’t have the time or energy to argue about why getting in trouble for saying “fuck me UwU” is dumb, with a mod who was being excessive and annoying.

Additionally the mod who banned me first knocked my character unconscious and gibbed them before sending an admin message witch pissed me off quite a bit. I understand getting upset about me leaving but a permaban for “sexual content” seems extremely excessive.

I’ve been playing on this server for a few months now and have found it to be pretty chill and fun for the end of the night. I’ve been keeping up with the wikis and the rules to learn more so I can play all the roles. I often go out of my way to help and give other characters medical even when I’m not in that role as its my favorite job in the game and it is satisfying to help. Getting harassed and permabanned for saying “fuck me UwU” in passing obviously fucks all of that.

Thanks for reading and looking into this.

1 Like

i would make it less aggressive if i were you otherwise this will probably be denied

2 Likes

Correct, but please don’t comment on other people’s ban appeals

1 Like

You’ve already been warned for sexual content. The fact that you continued to toe the line and skirt the rule about sexual content- once again about felinids- justifies this being a perma ban. Denied

I’ve slept on this, re-read the logs, and I agree that this ban was probably disproportionate for what was said, so I’ve appealed this ban. However, please try to avoid making sexual comments since it’s hard to tell who is ironically playing a cringe felinid and who is genuinely trying to ERP, and we generally assume it’s genuine when there’s any doubt.

1 Like