Baned after doing Chloral Hydrate as a sec of 14 DAY BAN

Byond Account: lolidydy
Character Name(s): jessy pink
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): neo_drowned#7596
Round ID of Ban: 30249 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://i.gyazo.com/b69c8d3ba5e2fb9c29c0060e55d9a5cc.png
State your appeal:

I asked to hos (who was acting cap) if i could have acces to chemestry to make “sleepy shootgun” by making Chloral Hydrate and injecting it in dart bullet, he said yes and gave me acces, 20-30 minut later i shoot an heretic with my “sleepy shootgun”. the admin (Maxspell) “boink” me saying that im powergaming and im abusing sec acces (btw regular sec of don’t have acces to chem), which i reply that i asked for acces. then the admin start to accusing me of lying and proceed to ban me.

this is clearly admin abuse and i would like to be unban.
(i’m sorry i misspelled i’m not a native english speaker)

I will unban, I see in logs where you asked cap/hos for access. I did look through your logs twice to check during the ticket and must have missed it. I downloaded the logs and checked a third time after this appeal went up and I see it now.

GAME-SAY: Lolidydy/(Jessy Pink) “can i have chem acces so i can make” (Command Hallway (97,129,2))

I apologize for the misunderstanding, sorry again

1 Like

Okay the ban has been lifted and I removed it from your ckey. You should be good to play. Sorry again!

1 Like