Banned after being harassed for being autistic

Byond Account: Dillonman25
Character Name(s): Sylar
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): FootedToast
Round ID of Ban: 29610

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): “fucking internet janitor loser incel suck my dick”
State your appeal: I was harassed in character and out of character by security and called slurs. After getting perma’d for self defense I called HOS an incel, right after he beat the shit outta me for no reason while i was buckled to a table. the admin Pepsilawn taunted me in PMs and perma ban’d me for this interaction, which seems incredibly unfair. I was harassed all round by a bunch of crazies and shitcurity did their power fantasy shit, with the admin ignoring my PMs and banning me for retaliating verbally. my understanding is that Fulpstation is not a community that supports ableist harassment so it was surprising that an admin was backing this harassment up. i hope something is done about this

I feel like you don’t understand why you were banned. You were being abusive to staff and to other players. You ahelped about your issue which is good but as you can see in the screenshots posted below (and you can tell in real time in game by clicking admin who in game) it says HEARD BY 1 non afk admin. When it was your turn to have your situation looked at, you were first told to calm down since you instantly went full agro on staff and when you even taking half a glance at your say logs you’ve been having this anger issue for a while during the shift. Instead of explaining to staff what happened you instantly start accusing staff when they have only JUST gotten a chance to look into your ticket. This is not a Mcdonalds we don’t have to deal with this Karen attitude. Staff are not ignoring tickets or backing harassment. We have other tickets that happen first and we for sure don’t need someone yelling at us while we are on this game to help players and have a safe community. You need to think about how YOU treat other people.

Ticket

Say logs

And for context this all is mostly after you crit the other player then they bled out and died.

2 Likes