Banned apparently for making jokes while someone else was griefing me

Byond Account: Shantzy
Character Name(s): Andrew Tate
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): none
Round ID of Ban: 29585

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): “As Andrew Tate the lawyer went around calling people betas and soyboys before asking his split personality to kill everyone”
State your appeal:
Am a new player to this game, 1 round I jokingly named why character Andrew Tate, only time I’ve ever used the name. Near the start of the round I lose control of my character and am just unable to do anything but watch someone else play it. I tried to play along and jokingly say things like “kill everyone” that like an evil alter ego would say, I also called the person controlling me a soyboy beta, once again in a joking manner because I made the character an Andrew Tate joke. Over the course of the round I only briefly regained control and I would estimate that for 95% of the round I just did not get to play. This was really frustrating and compounded by the fact that no one, including the very unhelpful admin Pepsilawn who ignored my questions, was willing to explain to me what the hell was happening and why I was losing control of my own character and not allowed to actually play the game. I’ll admit near the end I got kind of mad and started berating the guy who took my character calling him an idiot and demanding that he stop griefing me and actually let me play. But my ban message says that what I was banned for was saying “kill everyone” and “soyboy beta” literally the jokey RP parts that any reasonable person should have been able to identify as such. If you can’t joke like that than sure I won’t in the future, but it’s a ridiculous reason to be permabanned without any prior explanation to what was even happening

With this situation and after reviewing the logs, I can see why you were banned. This behavior comes across as something a petty griefer or ban evader would do, and our general policy is to permaban straightaway and then deal with an appeal as the result if it wasn’t the case.

To resolve this, just let me know when you’ve read our rules (as your ban message also states), and I will remove the permaban. The note will stay, as you have still broken some of our rules, but not permanently.

Okay ty. I have read rules as listed on the fulpstation wiki

I gave you a little extra time to read them. Accepted.