Banned by Guillaume Prata, appeal for Oceanman133

Byond Account:Oceanman133
Character Name(s):Mothium the Moth
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): bpetar1207#4880
Round ID of Ban:13837
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 

Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Oceanman133) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round ID 13835 Rules broken: Core 2/4 Reason: As CMO, announced that you would rush to get gamer gear gun, then went to the captain to ask for access to guns, called them a femboy, threaten to shoot people multiple times with your “60 damage gun”. Blatantly disregard for our server powergaming rules and completely ignoring an important job as CMO to go powergame a gun. This ban (BanID #18630) was applied by Guillaume Prata on 2021-04-10 10:55:21 during round ID 13837. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: This ban is completely fair and I will not argue that it is unfair. I know this most likely wont be accepted because a)i fucked up big big time and b) most permas end up being reapplied within a few days. However, it’d mean a lot to me if i could be unbanned since fulp is my favorite server as it is basically TG without a singulo being loose because a guy rolled heretic. The reason i had powergamed a gun is because im a guy who thinks that having a deagle in your backpack is “funny” and “unexpected” and “shock value” or some basic shit like that. I did powergame, i fully admit to that. I called the captain a femboy because well my sense of humor is shit. I know my note history is extensive and i never took them seriously enough until a permaban because i thought “haha ok funni fat admin ban me haha i will complain on reddit fulp badd!!” The reason i had gone CMO and decided that it was an intelligent course of action to rob the vault the moment captain said “ok fine” is because a couple of rounds previously i had done a shitty heist with a guy attempting to steal a championship belt. I spawn with a stethoscope near my office and generally im not too questioned when inside a vault as a head. As i said before, this ban was fully fine accepted, however it’d really mean a lot to me if my ban was even shortened.
The reason i threatened to shoot people with a deagle was because one guy was desperately trying to break into chemistry, i know this is not cool to threaten people with a 60 damage gun, but it was an empty threat and i understand why this was punished. I know this is a very serious violation, disregarding a head role because im selfish as fuck. I promise that i will never do something this serious if i get unbanned, but i understand why its hard to trust me when most permas get re-permad in days.

1 Like

I have reduced your ban to a week of command ban instead of a perma ban. HOWEVER, if you continue to break rules, particularly in command, we will likely give you a perma command ban or even a perma server ban, both of which will be difficult to appeal. Please try to follow the rules from now on.