Banned by Horatio22: ban appeal for Stevononono

Byond Account:Stevononono
Character Name(s): Emanuella Patterson (I think?)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): didn't get a chance to register
Round ID of Ban: see image below

Ban Message:

State your appeal:
a brief preface. This was the first server I ever hopped onto because this was where I learned how to play SS13, as per the “beginner friendly sign”

It’s always good to be honest so let’s start from there: what I did was monkefy someone I didn’t know because I ran out of monkeys as a geneticist. was it a good thing? initially i thought so, because I could just change them back, or so i thought. while what I did went against the rules, it was compounded by the fact that it was irreversible, and that led to my ban. later it got altered to likely grief account for some reason. I’ve never made an alt in my life and I cannot navigate software to save my life.

It’s been almost a year now. I’ve made many mistakes in that time, and each one has taught me more about this game. I realise that what happened was not right, and I think I can be better this time, if given a chance. since then I’ve learnt a lot about this game and I’ve learnt all the ins and outs, and it’s only furthered the fact that what I did was wrong and I won’t do it again.

I’ll accept this appeal but do take note if you do any major grief stunt like bombing, mass posioning, plasma flooding, ect you will go straight back to a perma ban. Unbanning these types of bans usually results in the person doing a stunt and getting banned same week. Be the chosen one break the cycle.