Banned by Tom F Hardy: Appeal for DracCox1009

Byond Account:DracCox1009
Character Name(s):Myles P. Duncan
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Hec#3008
Round ID of Ban:13943

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Heretic permanently - Round 13943 - Antag 1.1). Killing beyond objectives. As an antag with 1 doctor kill goal, detonated a syndicate bomb in medbay, killing a bunch of people and runing the entire department. You just had a ban for something like this. You have to follow our antag rules if you want to play antag.
State your appeal: I’ve been gone from the game for a couple years and know what I did was bad form, having the opportunity to come back to the game I want the opportunity to play all aspects of the game as is. Fulp is my favorite server and I understand how I have gone overboard in the past.

It’s been two years so i think youve had more then enough time this is appealed.

also a note the server is having issues as of doing this appeal so if you arnt unbanned from all antags soon just ahelp or just message me here and i’ll try again