Banned for name Harry Grundle

Byond Account: Bunging_gee
Character Name(s): Harry Grundle
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): I don't have discord
Round ID of Ban: I tried to figure this out but cannot find this info

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): I had this the last game i played but i cannot find it. Basically i am permanently banned from editing my characters name and or appearance. This ban was applied by Horatio22
State your appeal: I have had the username Harry Grundle for a long long time. Years if i am not mistaken. I have only had one time where someone (Admin) brought it to my attention which i brought up that i had had this username for a long time. They did not reply to me after this so i thought it was resolved. I fail to see how a username that i have had for years is all of a sudden a problem. I’ll change my username but i find this ridiculous.

If you find it ridiculous you are just stupid.
You have been breaking the server rules for years, the fact no one caught on your sexual joke name breaking the rules doesn’t matter, you opted into keeping the name around after being told to follow our naming policy and choose to name yourself as a genitalia joke.

So for now, this appeal will be denied. You can appeal again when you have 50 hours played on the server with this apperance ban being upheald.

1 Like