Banned from discord? (EDIT: And server now)

Byond Account: Cingemasterb 
Character Name(s): Frezno Macross
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): cosmodeus_maximus
Round ID of Ban: N/A
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): ![https://i.imgur.com/xMfl52p.png](https://i.imgur.com/xMfI52p.png)
State your appeal: Apparently complaining is against the rules and has a harsher penalty than actually having ban intentions. At least write that in the rules. Imagine if any of you had authority in real life what you would have done with it by now. Also was I wrong? lol.

When I first opened this appeal and before I reviewed our discord I knew it wasn’t going to go well.

See your appeal on the left isn’t that bad, the only inaccurate thing is thinking you were banned from the discord so you couldn’t appeal when we have the forums linked in the server as well. Then your appeal on the right is just doo-doo ass shits. See when you act like a Karen no one wants to help you especially when you’re a Karen in a small gaming community where you’re going to be seeing a lot of the same people over and over again.

So from the start of today

you pinged every staff member for this question which is annoying but it happens when you are given the copy and paste of what the actual use of @ activeadmin is you ignore it

This next screen shot is considered both super rude to ask and would never be possible because we’d be doxing our own players. Since it would show people ckeys ip address and any of their ahelps which are supposed to be private so everyone can ahelp and not feel like they’re going to be made fun of or targeted by other players.

Then i saw you for the first time in a game today on round 27522 where i ran a bus which was last man standing style 25min round everyone given uplinks last person alive on centcom wins. In my opening message i stated first 5 minutes is prep time no killing

Every interaction you’ve had with players and staff on the discord and the time I had seen you on the server have been super negative. The issue isn’t just here alone either; you have a whole 14 hours on the server; it’s also an issue you have on TG.

You haven’t even been on our server long enough to give our staff a chance but then on TG you also have some kind of hang up on power abuse. There is no healthy way for you to exist on Fulpstation. We are a very open server with staff interacting with players all day in public chat, for new players and made for and by LGBTQ+ people we could not be more welcoming to everyone. So for now for our staff and players and for you we are going to deny this appeal for now and you can re-apply in a year when you’re cooled off.

8 Likes