Banned from multiple ghost spawns over irradiating the station as a runic golem

byond name:Purotozilla
charcter names:ivan Birthday Boy (I was a runic golem that match)
round id: Round 11224
ban message: Banned from Roles: Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn, Cybersun Space Syndicate, Cybersun Space Syndicate Captain for 3 days - Round 11224 - Core 2). Malicious acts. You were accidentally irradiated as a golem, but then walked around the station for quite aa while, even ghosting in a public area, which killed more than a few people. You knew you were killing people with your radiation but you continued to walk around station

Appeal: Hey, I don’t necessarily want the ban to completely be removed or nothing. I take full responsibility for the damage I caused. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn’t trying to be malicious. Walking into medbay was a total mistake, I thought they could inject me with something to treat my rads. I felt bad about all the people who got hurt. At one point I stayed in space for awhile until my radiation died down and went to evac. When I realized I was still super radioactive I tried killing myself. I told others around me that I should die and I tried to get out into space to float away. But, my fellow runic golems healed me and kept me alive. As well as this nice paramedic, I think he was a paramedic anyway. I felt so bad that they were being irradiated, but I didn’t want to give up because these guys were trying so hard to keep me alive. Multiple people thought throwing me in cryo would clean off my rads, so that’s what the paramedic did. The only reason I stayed alive so long was because the medical team were trying to figure out how to help me. The whole situation made me feel like a total jackass. Still does. I was brought onto the shuttle by the paramed and I felt so dumb I just went in a locker and ghosted when I got out of critical. Again, any reduction of my ban is up to you guys, I simply wanted to clarify that I wasn’t intending to be malicious. I take full responsibility for the people I hurt and killed though. That wasn’t cool. If an admin were on, I would have reached out for help. But they weren’t available. So, I tried to handle it IC and people got hurt. That is my bad.

This ban has expired, so I’ll move the thread