Banned i see? Shaking smh my head

• Byond Account: Zmee
  • Character Name(s): Durg Smirg
  • Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): skele
  • Round ID of Ban: 9063
  • Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Round 9063 Rule broken hate speech and admin interaction you used rape names the other day calling people slurs today a million notes don’t come back.
  • State your appeal: I don’t think that this ban is honestly deserved, certain admins consider using the word “gay” as hate speech. The so called “rape name” was my mimes name which was “silence is consent” which i refuse to demonise as i still think it was an innocent and funny name. It seems to me like some admins don’t really like me and because of this they load admin remarks on my back like they were getting payed for it. Not to mention the admin who gave me this ban was sending me hearts similar to this “<3” which is sends mixed signals, just before perma banning me which i think is very unprofessional of her.

I think that im being discriminated against due to my massive biceps.

Another point id like to make is that fulpstation was originally created to be a place for people to be free from admins abusing power and rules being over enforced. But now it is a disgrace compared to what it once was and i blame the current admins one in particular whos name rhymes with “biggest”.

1 Like

Shaking smh my head

written and performed by Chickenjock

woah

hes shaking shaking my head my head

i cant see straigh cuz hes shaking my head (my head)

everythings shaking (shaking)

my head (my head)

you made an alt acount to plaster the fourms with hate speech and when you talk about raping admins no one cares to help you find some where else