BarrelOfNapkin's mod app

Byond username:
BarrelOfNapkins

Discord name:
BarrelOfNapkins#2583

Hours you’ve been on the server:
900 hours

When are you online or available to get on:
I am available all time except weekdays between 5am->8pm. Not necessarily on, just available

Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib):
Mentor

Do you have prior experience being a moderator:

I used to be an admin manager for a 2000 player minecraft server a long long time ago

What is something you feel you do well:
I feel like I do pretty well at playing and communicating to other players how the game is meant to be played in spirit vs actual rules.
Think I am also good at forfeiting action if rules disagree with opinion.

What is something you wish to change:
I think right now fulp is struggling with having “defined” leadership; I think right now there are some respected people that many will follow their decision, but giving persons some responsibility & authority (if they are up for it) would really help streamline some actions we want done.
Would also like to see what ideas we have going around be put into fruition. There are some very bright awesome intelligent thoughts I see going on in the discord, but conversations usually end without anything happening.
Easier access to the however-many links we have would be great
A patreon setup would be nice, I know there are some conflict of interests in mind that might happen, but there can always be compromises
oh and me as a mod that should change i should be mod thank you :)

1 Like

oh and me as a mod that should change i should be mod thank you :)

Best way to end a post not gonna lie.

They’re cool as fuck.

Just to clarify a few things:
Wind is our headmin at the moment, and the current admins (me, Buzz, Helian, Guil, and Slig) meet to discuss things. This takes the pressure off Wind so he can focus on other, more important things (e.g. repo and ss14), but he is still very much the headmin. Wind has also been very adamant about not wanting a Patreon for a whole laundry list of reasons I won’t get into now, but I can assure you, that it will never happen.

That being said, I think you’re a great mentor and I like having you around, so +1

Accepted!