Barrista Service Role and Coffee Shop

Basically a sidegrade of the bartender. Instead of getting people drunk, you get them full of adrenaline! A coffee shop is located near the canteen and bar looking similar to a Starbucks. You can both sell coffee which you mix and match like alchohol, and pastries which you can either cook or get from cargo/kitchen depending on the desired mechanics of the admins. Coffee gives the adrenaline effect which makes you faster and faster at doing things, and yes it includes getting out of cuffs. Nothing much just a fun but somewhat useful role.

3 Likes

So it’s for powergaming?
LISTEN DAWg there’s like this thing called like maintenance pump it’s great for nothin really you know what’s great an IED spear yeah that’s WASSUP.speaking of bombs you know you can INTAKE meth and MAKE bombs with meth yeah fun fact great shit know what im sayin’

1 Like

What no I just meant coffee

I like coffee that’s it

no downside? the powergamers beverage…

Alright, maybe we can add tiredness afterwards, which can be added either if the customer drinks too much coffee or alternatively every single time depending on how big the nerf should be. The adrenaline should also be balanced to not be OP, I’d say maybe, 30%ish speed.

I hope you realize the dna vault gives +50% interaction speed and that’s already really OP for an objective which takes the longest to complete
giving +30% for just drinking coffee is blatantly unbalanced

1 Like

10% then maybe

0% and nothing else changes

Fine, I guess that’s fine

giving this a bump because helio now has a new coffee shop made by Pucci and it would be amazing to have a fun new role to go with it and run the coffee shop. 2 slots maybe 3, one to make the coffee and bake, and one to take orders, maybe a third to cover when people go on break or they can keep the front areas clean. hoping this is added!

2 Likes

Would be cool if you could have coffee preferences and get a mood buff from drinking the right coffee

3 Likes

good idea :+1:

1 Like

Only if the Coffee shop can also serve Tea

Was thinking the same thing when i discovered there was actually a coffee making system recently and a coffee station was added to Helio. Would love to see more coffee based things solely for fun, so no buffs sounds good to me

Important question, Should Barristas be modelled after Barkeeps or Cooks?

so what we have in there as of right now is a green apron which is actually just a var edited chefs apron turned green lol. i would say them being modeled off of cook is more likely. they even have a place to bake muffins and stuff too.

Then increase the default cook cap and add a extra cook spawn in the coffee shops for the maps that have them then.

no >:)

1 Like

Fair enough, That just seemed easier than adding a entirely Separate Barrista Role