Battlecruiser operative gets angry at another operative and teamkills him

Byond Account:grungussuss
Character Name(s):Aspear L. Stargeezer
Discord Name:grungussuss
Round ID:30654
Date:2.2.2024
Griefer IC name:Shelby Sealis
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:I was firing grenades with my grenadier kit and accidentally hit a team mate, used an atropine injector and salicily acid injector on him to get him back up on his feet, after he gets up he shoots me and drops a minibomb on my body.

Hello I was the op,

One grenade I would’ve chalked up to a mistake. But you chased after me, continuing to throw multiple frag grenades in my direction, until I was crit. When I asked you why you did this you said “Stop crying about it,” so it didn’t really seem to me like you were on my team, it seemed like you were either compromised or griefing.

I was throwing grenades at an airlock to space more of the station, while you were about 6 tiles away behind a wall, after you went crit I healed and you still shot me. Would a griefer heal you?

I was the only one damaged by the grenades. They were thrown in the middle of space, two of them didn’t even touch the station. I don’t recall you healing me but maybe I missed it. I atropine’d and epi’d myself before falling into crit so I figured that was why I got up. All I remember you doing after was saying “cry about it” which didn’t exactly inspire confidence that you were there to help or that it was an accident.

1 Like

I’m calling this a wash as I don’t like how the player killed you after you healed him, but I can also see him not noticing you healing him and then responding negatively to you saying “cry about it” after getting presumably grenaded for no reason.

After looking at the logs, from what I see, it seems like you both made mistakes and misinterpreted them and acted too hastily. Instead of noting you both I’m just gonna close this as is and call it a wash. Thanks for reporting