Beans McpowergamingHeinz

Byond Account: DonMan12
Character Name(s): Dwight Walker
Discord Name: Donk
Round ID: 13234, 13199
Griefer Byond account: N/A
Griefer Byond name: Beans McHeinz
What happened:

I have been playing for a few weeks now and have noticed this new character appear, I don’t like or talk to the guy but I have noticed him from game to game and he appears to be doing the same thing over and over again, every single game I play I feel like this guy (No matter the job) will do whatever he can to powergame or get an advantage over every other player.

In the wizard round with me and Tuyi, I and tuyi mindswapped into head of command and beans mcheinz i believe was an assistant, stole equipment from the heads I had killed and took their headset and I believe their ID? I am not too sure what he took.

He also tried to overstep his position as command, this guy tried to help me and the hos who was wizards get into the ai sat and change its lawset, this guy didn’t even know what the threat was meaning this was a normal round to him.

The most recent round I observed and from the last 10 minutes I saw this guy equiped with a shotgun and walking around stunning people he was talking to with a contractor baton, this is contraband and the alert level? BLUE.

I can attest for the round where we were both wizards. It was on the 9th so I can probably find the round ID later.

It is 13199.

1 Like

Dealt with thanks for the report