Bilbo367's mentor app 2: electric boogaloo

Byond Account: Bilbo367
Character Name(s): Bilbo Wood, Jacob Wood
Discord Name: Bilbo367
Timezone: MST
Active hours: Earlier time during weekends, and night time during weekdays.
Are you interested in becoming a mod?: Unsure, maybe later.

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
I have quite a few hours in each department, and am especially good at medical. I know how to set up the SM constantly, and how to do HFR. I am a fast doctor and can usually restore dead people within ~5 minutes. I know the more complex service jobs like cook, botanist, and chaplain. I know science toxins, xenobiology, and robotics. I have also played every antag besides space ninja.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
Lot of people don’t know what to do. Especially when they become antags. Also a lot of greytide type griefers. A lot of people get pissy over doing something wrong, whenever its not “their way”. Some people here are surprisingly nice and helpful. Lastly, my mentor helps get no response.

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely, this guy gets it +1

who is this guy +1

he’s pretty good from what i’ve seen

A mentor who actually knows engineering?? I’m really happy that reapplied and that you’ve been active enough on the discord that I’m fairly confident you can comport yourself properly. +1

i can’t say i’ve had bad experiences with you so +1 but you also indulged in valentine’s rp so :/ -1000

called me robust once, clearly knows their stuff. +1

1 Like

Very happy to see you reapply +1!

This is accepted! Welcome to the mentor team!